Sunday, October 26, 2008

A rant about my stressful week to come

There are so many things happening this week, that I feel the need to list them off somewhere. Yes, it may just be a rant about how stressful life can be, but I'll take it.

Sunday: Work on internship applications, study for test, finish a paper due on Tuesday, work on a project due Thursday.
Monday: English test, work, upload half the newspaper, study for test #2.
Tuesday: Sociology test (a.k.a. test #2), class, paper due, work, class, work, class, upload the rest of The Orion.
Wednesday: possible test, deliver The Orion, class, The Orion critique, editorial board, maybe sleep.
Thursday: Communication Design test, class, work, class, work, get internship applications ready.
Friday: Mail internship applications, class, try to find flights to Washington D.C., finish Halloween costume.

There are the big events in my week. It may be a horrifying week, but I'll live. If nothing else, this list will remind me of things to do this week. What's your week looking like?

No comments: