Friday, October 24, 2008

We all have a role to play

At least according to my very unusually dream last night.

I tend to have dreams that make little to no sense and jump all over the place. I rarely can piece together what any of it means. But when I awoke this morning, I vividly remembered the part of last night's dream that included all of us Orionites.

I was in my house (which is always two stories for some reason - I have never lived in a two story house, so go figure) and Katy appears at my door. She starts telling me, "You're so late!" over and over again.
"You are supposed to be shooting your scene and you're holding everyone up!" she screams. Utterly confused, I throw some clothes on (because I was naked as always in my dreams) and follow her out the door.

We appear at the set of a movie where everyone is waiting to shoot our final scene. We are doing a remake of "Mean Girls" (I attribute this to Walter telling at ed board me he can relate anything in his life to this film) and we have to film the final song/dance. Genny, Katy and I are all lip synching to "Jingle Bell Rock" and I keep making up my own dance moves. Every editor, including Dave and Lewis, are watching us and it's kinda creepy.

We break for lunch and I see Donald Trump standing in the Kraft Food Services line. I tell him that he should buy real estate and turn them into high schools. I find this hilarious.

When I told Katy this today in the basement, she thought it made sense since the O is kind of clique-y, but I think I should just stop dropping acid before bedtime( jk...I'm very much anti-drug).

No comments: